Originally Answered: What is a good high school essay topic?
1. Who is your role model and why?
2. What is your favorite subject in school?
3. Why do you want to go to this particular school?
4. What do you wish to do once you're finished with high school?
5. What is music to you? (Such as a source of inspiration, an escape from pressure in your daily life, etc.)
6. Explain the impact of different music genres on society.
7. What is your reality? (I did this as part of a larger project in class a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful. You can go really deep with this topic, such as what is it like to be you on a daily basis, what are your dreams and fears, what is "real" to you.)
8. What was a significant experience that happened to you and how has it changed your perspective?
9. How have your friends and family influenced who you are?
10. Describe your most rewarding experience.
Pick a topic you feel passionate and connected about, it will make the experience of writing your essay much easier and enjoyable. Also, it is important to have a clear thesis statement because it describes what the entire essay will be about and gives you a great starting point. Make sure you have correct spelling and grammar and have all parts of the essay (Intro - where your thesis statement usually is, it introduces the topic and briefly explains what your essay will be about; Body - goes into greater detail about what you mentioned in your intro, can be as many paragraphs as you wish, although I recommend around three for a one-page essay; Conclusion - summarizes again what you said in your intro and body but in a different way, with perhaps a good ending sentence that ties the whole essay together). You can find websites online that go step by step on how to create different types of essays as well. I hope these help, and good luck with your essay. :)