Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver?
Topic: Case silver oak
June 17, 2019 / By Algar Question:
I only have Pokemon Soul Silver.
1) How do you get a Kanto starter? I have all 16 badges, Zapdos and Moltres, but I haven't beaten Red yet. I also don't know what to do right after you get the 16th badge. Do you have to beat Red in order to get a Kanto starter?
2) I saw Whitney and Jasmine talking about contests in Sinnoh, and I have the Fashion Case. Is it possible you get to go to Sinnoh or are able to participate in Pokemon Contests at all? Those were fun...
3) What's a good strategy to capture Mewtwo in Cerulean Cave? I used my Master Ball on Lugia and Ultra Balls on Moltres & Zapdos.
My main Pokemon Team:
Typhlosion - Lvl 66
Snorlax - Lvl 50
Moltres - Lvl 50
Zapdos - Lvl 50
Red Gyarados- Lvl 45
Lugia - Lvl 54
**I DON'T USE CHEATS!!**
Best Answers: Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver?
Tamsyn | 6 days ago
1) After you beat the Pokemon League and Trainer Red in Mt. Silver you go to Prof. Oak and he will give you the Kanto Starters
2) No it isn't possible to go to Sinnoh but you are able to catch pokemon from the region if you tune your radio to the station that plays the sounds from Sinnoh music
3) Metwo easily falls with a combination of sleep/confusion or paralysis/confusion. If those fail Mewtwo has really one physical psychic move the rest, if I remember correctly, are status moves. You can try to wait out those attacks and then try status ailments if he's too strong for your pokemon or just throw lots of ultra balls at him
👍 280 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? Pokemon Heart Gold / Soul Silver?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: Case silver oak
It probably take around 11 months to come out in the US. I know that that seems like a long time but it will take around 4 months to make the game (they said it would be released in Japan in fall), also it took 7 months from Platinum Japan release date to The United States release date. So that's about 11 months there. But I'm sure there will be a Rom of it shortly after the release in Japan. As for new Pokemon i don't think they should create any more Pokemon characters. They seem to lack the original creativity, but that's just my opinion. I grew up with First Generation and Second Gen.
👍 120 | 👎 -2
1) in order to get a kanto starter, you have to beat red. talk to professor oak, afterward and he will give you one. also, if you talk to steven in sliph co, he will give you a hoenn starter.
2) im sorry to say its not possible to participate in sinnoh contests
3) first off, mewtwo is lv 70 so i would train your entire team to atleast lv 65-70. secondly, inflict it with a status (paralyze or sleep). finally, bring many different types of balls and use different ones each time.
👍 115 | 👎 -10
1) Beat the Elite four again.
2) Possibly I was never into Contests
3)Ultra Balls are going to be your best bet. make mewtwo sleep, and paralized, and use spells that bring down his atk/def
👍 110 | 👎 -18
Originally Answered: Taking some gold jewelry to India?
You can declare the jewellery with you while at customs in India. Feel those forms. So when you return you need not pay any duty.
Yes, you should not out-shine the bride. That is the normal behaviour. But you can wear few jewellery pieces.
Since you are a foreigner here in India, people do not expect you to wear any jewellery except a ring or a small gold chain. So better is take advantage of this mentality and try NOT wearing anything. Without jewellery also you can look good in a wedding ceremony.
Try avoiding jewellery. Safety should be your first motto. Not that people are bad here but currently times are not exactly too good. If you can avoid - better.