How do I get rid of the dark circles under my eyes??? TEN POINTS! thanks?
Topic: Consulting case stars
June 17, 2019 / By Arnie Question:
I have tried a couple creams and nothing worked!
I have had circles all my life, because I am pale and my skin is thin around my eyes.
So no, it isn't because I don't have enough rest.
ten points ;)
Best Answers: How do I get rid of the dark circles under my eyes??? TEN POINTS! thanks?
Ulrica | 5 days ago
I'm sure you'll find a solution here -
Remedies For Dark Circles
* An instant dark circles remedy is to use the correct concealer. The shade should be lighter than your foundation. If circles are very dark, choose 2 shades lighter. Great choices can be Revlon New Complexion Concealer, Estee Lauder Smoothing Skin Concealer, Cover Girl Smoothers Concealer, or Neutrogena Smoothing Skin Stick.
* Apply a good Vitamin K cream. Vita-K Solution gel or Peter Thomas Roth Power K Eye Rescue help strengthen capillary walls around the dark circles to make them less visible.
* One should go for laser treatment only if the case is chronic. Lasers can increase production of collagen thereby thickening skin to make dark circles less visible.
* Home remedies for dark circles can include the following:
1. Drink plenty of water to combat dehydration.
2. Wear at least SPF 30 sunscreen to prevent more sun damage.
3. Get enough sleep.
4. Leave cold teabags, cucumber or potato slices, or washcloths with ice cubes on eyes for 15 minutes regularly.
5. Take iron supplements if anemic, but consult your doctor first.
6. Identify the allergens and avoid them. Whether it be pollen, food, whatever, avoidance is the best solution to this. And avoid rubbing your eyes.
* Hylexin is the first dark circles eye cream developed for serious dark circles. Featured in several magazines such as Marie Claire, FashionWeekDaily, The Wall Street Journal , Star and Luck.
* One of the greatest remedies for dark circles is Arbonne's NutriMinC® RE9 Repair. It’s a corrective puffiness and dark circles eye cream that does additional benefits – firming, moisturizing and repairing the delicate tissue around the eye.
👍 278 | 👎 5
Did you like the answer? How do I get rid of the dark circles under my eyes??? TEN POINTS! thanks?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: Consulting case stars
Originally Answered: How can I eliminate dark circles under eyes?
it's east to cover them up but what really helps is a better lifestyle, no smoking, drinking, plenty of sleep, no caffeine, exercise, a good diet with plenty of ascorbic acid (vitamin C) and calcium
you can cover them up but in my experience the longer you have them the harder they are to even cover up
tell your parents what you told us in your question and get some sleep
In the morning, wash your face with cold water to help blood vessels constrict. Then, apply an eye cream that contains Retinol and vitamin K.
If you’re looking for an all-natural way to get rid of dark circles under your eyes, try applying cucumber slices, damp caffeinated tea bags, or an ice cube wrapped in a soft washcloth to your eyes for 10-15 minutes each day.
👍 120 | 👎 -3
The restorative effect of black tea is so apparent that it will surprise you how quickly this simple process can reduce your problem and its occurrence. From the night before, you should boil water and put two tea bags in it like you would if you were going to make tea. After brewing for 5 minutes, take the tea bags out and ring out the liquid. Next, place both tea bags into your kitchen's freezer. You need to have them cool, but not frozen. Keep them in the freezer for 10-15 minutes and then take them out, lay down, relax and put the tea bags over the puffy ears over your eyes. Leave them there for approximately another 10-15 minutes, turning them over half way through. Afterwards, remove the tea bags and dispose of them. Then rinse your face with cool water to remove any tea stains. Make sure you rinse off any residue carefully with a cold damp tissue or face cloth.
👍 116 | 👎 -11
Most of it is genetic. I have them to. Just get lots of sleep, and try not be stressed to much. I also have heard that when you cry a lot under eye circles appear darker. Not sure if it's true tho. Also drink plenty of water. Getting a bit of color in your face as well as putting cold spoons under eyes may help. Get ShiSeido Benefiance Revitalizing Cream. I got mine from Macy's and just a tiny dab of it does wonders on dark circles. I have pretty bad ones so this is all from experience.
Hope this helps. :)
👍 112 | 👎 -19
Originally Answered: To anyone who has worked in a dark room? 10 Points?
To desctibe techniques in my opinion a single person can't.give you an exact answer because it all matters on enlarges and chemicals they use also black and white or color and even tint
Most mistakes happen on the process of printing an image from too much time on timer to not enough also the most important thing I have learned is be.exact when handling pictures in the chemicals to avoid under and over exposure
I never used filters and I did ok. So that was my special technique and finally I worked in high school and college for photography and a contact sheet is a piece of paper with all your pictures at once in small print to review your pictures these are perfect to see your picture quality before you print in large