What is a good website to post a book review for school on?
Topic: Writing a book review for school
June 17, 2019 / By Brock Question:
I need to post a book review online for a school assignment, so I was wondering what good websites there are that I can use. Thanks!!! :)
And I can't use Amazon, because I do not have an account on there that I've made a purchase off of.
Thank you, Lynn!
No one I know has an Amazon account, sadly. Thank you for telling me about writing.com; I am over 13, so I will definitely check that site out! Thanks! :)
Best Answers: What is a good website to post a book review for school on?
Aiden | 6 days ago
Has your Mom or Dad bought from them? Grandparents? Older bros or sis? Cousin's twice removed? No one in the family willing to fork over their asset to help you out?
If not, and your under 13, have your parents sign up for Writing.com. (If you're 13 or over, you can sign up yourself.) They include book reviews on there. Make it interesting enough and promote it on their review page, and you might even get tips on how to make it better. Do understand, if you're under 13 you shouldn't be on there anymore than you should be on here. (Then again, notice everyone busting our butts worrying about age on here? lol)
👍 220 | 👎 6
Did you like the answer? What is a good website to post a book review for school on?
Share with your friends
We found more questions related to the topic: Writing a book review for school
There's a site called ReadItSwapIt.com. This site allows people to swap books they've read with each other but there's also a forum with various chapters, one of which is a place where people can review books they've read.
👍 90 | 👎 -2
Originally Answered: How to post website URL to Facebook timeline?
1. Log in to your Facebook account with your username and password.
2. Open the page you want to post in another tab or browser window. Highlight the URL and right-click on the address. Choose "Copy" from the drop-down menu. If you are more comfortable with the keyboard shortcuts, just press "Ctrl+C" instead.
3. Click back to your Facebook window. Click the Facebook logo if you don't see the "What's On Your Mind?" field at the top of your page.
4. Click in the "What's On Your Mind?" field and then right-click and select "Paste" from the drop-down menu. You can also use "Ctrl+V" from your keyboard as a shortcut to paste. This will put the URL in the box. Depending on the site, Facebook may bring up a preview, summary and image of the site below your post. In any case it will also create a link.
5. Delete the URL from the "What's On Your Mind?" field; it's no longer necessary.
6. Type in a post if you want describing why you're linking to the site.
7. Click the "Post" button to post your link to your timeline.